TAO OLYMPIANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like An Orgasm

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let Me Refresh The Situation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunslinger
Leader
Gunslinger

Let Me Refresh The Situation Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Refresh The Situation   Let Me Refresh The Situation EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:15 pm

to add to all our losses

we just lost Cupid, Heavy Hittah, YP, and Hi†man got hacked hes currenty 1200 in NJ
Back to top Go down
Dark*Dragon
Leader
Dark*Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Refresh The Situation   Let Me Refresh The Situation EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:12 pm

and cephus anf freak and FA prlly some greys control flare you left out alot =D
Back to top Go down
Lone_Star
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Refresh The Situation   Let Me Refresh The Situation EmptyWed May 14, 2008 2:18 pm

The thing is that we don't give up hope..we're still third and no one even expected us coming this far. Just think though with more people gone more stat rapage for us. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://taoolympians.rpg-guild.org
Dark*Dragon
Leader
Dark*Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Refresh The Situation   Let Me Refresh The Situation EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:15 pm

No one plays me there scared or something, and we also lost CG
Back to top Go down
Pharoah
Pharoah

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Refresh The Situation   Let Me Refresh The Situation EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:28 pm

Honestly, it doesn't really matter how much we lost. They just aren't loyal, and so didn't deserve to be in our clan anyway. Have I thought about leaving? Yeah, I won't lie. I thought about it. But you know what? I won't. Why? Because I actually have honor.
Back to top Go down
$RaMpAgE$
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Refresh The Situation   Let Me Refresh The Situation EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:36 pm

I didnt leave...i got expelled on a lie. oh and if anyone sees interesting/forgotten warrior/forgotten soldier...why dont you ask him if I did anything to his account, heill say no =)
Back to top Go down
Pharoah
Pharoah

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Refresh The Situation   Let Me Refresh The Situation EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:48 pm

I'm sorry if you got the idea I thought you had no honor because you were out of the clan, Alexa... I know you got booted for a fag reason. . . I'm talking about Control and all his little followers.

Honeslty; who would follow that crackpot, no good, lucky-ass, wannabe gangsta, wannabe black, ass into anything?

I know I wouldn't. That fag is degolded now, and that's just Karma playing her role.
Back to top Go down
Pharoah
Pharoah

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Refresh The Situation   Let Me Refresh The Situation EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:00 pm

ForcedAuthority, the noob, left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Refresh The Situation   Let Me Refresh The Situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Me Refresh The Situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TAO OLYMPIANS :: Clan :: Announcements-
Jump to: