TAO OLYMPIANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like An Orgasm

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Computer Is Broken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loopget
Loopget

Computer Is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Computer Is Broken   Computer Is Broken EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 5:35 pm

My Computer Broke Down Mad Sad So I Wont Be Able To Make You Guys Banners Or Anything Like That,Im On My Wii Right Now So If You See Me On TAO I Wont Be Able To Respond Because Theirs No Chat Box To Fill In With Only A Wiimote And A Nunchuck(On Other Sites It Has Box's For Like Email And Stuff Which Allows Me To Use An On Screen Keyboard Type Of Thing) So Ya,Sorry For The Delay In The Banners And Tourney's.Im Trying To Get It Fixed ASAP!Ill Also Be Able To Post On The Forums,So If You Have Any Questions,Comments Or Stuff Like That Just Reply To This Or Add Me On Msn (Element_83_@hotmail.com) Thanks,Cya
Back to top Go down
flareblade58
flareblade58

Computer Is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Is Broken   Computer Is Broken EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:08 am

i just added u cuz i need ppl to talk to. Brad, Andrew, and Greg are never on MSN anymore. u got it from malyamijr@att.net
Back to top Go down

Computer Is Broken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TAO OLYMPIANS :: Clan :: Announcements-
Jump to: