TAO OLYMPIANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like An Orgasm

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sponsor Required

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pharoah
Pharoah

Sponsor Required Empty
PostSubject: Sponsor Required   Sponsor Required EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:51 am

I would just post this in my previous thread but I figured it would get more attention as a new thread.

I want my grey, †_Pharoah_† to get sponsored to help the clan. Hardly any golds play anymore...So getting a game on OR is increasingly difficult. But, if I had my 1100+ grey as a gold, I could get my stats up much quicker and easier and get that account ranked to help the clan. So, in short, I need a sponsor please. I have 20 days until †_Pharoah_† expires.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
flareblade58
flareblade58

Sponsor Required Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Required   Sponsor Required EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:11 am

I'd help ya out, but im only 14 Sad and its not like i momorized my dad's credit card number from 5 months ago. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Dark*Dragon
Leader
Dark*Dragon

Sponsor Required Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Required   Sponsor Required EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:56 pm

ramp is good at getting sponsers and she said alot of them are on rev... maybe you should try there. Some sponsers are cheeky though and will make you join a clan =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sponsor Required Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Required   Sponsor Required Empty

Back to top Go down

Sponsor Required
Page 1 of 1