TAO OLYMPIANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like An Orgasm

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tao Olympians

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lone_Star
Leader

Tao Olympians Empty
PostSubject: Tao Olympians   Tao Olympians EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:03 am

The clan is dying as most of you are aware. Most people don't believe in sticking it out to the end. But thats besides the point b/c i'm sure most of you are bored and want to leave. I to am unsure what i'm going to do and the 5 of you who may glance at this are thinking the same thing. We're still 3rd and will remain so as so long as i stay because of my ranked account and deto will leave when i do. After saying that, i ask you to post your opinion of the following : Let the clan live or die? As i said i'm not sure yet and part of this will make up my decision and you probably have fallen asleep by the time you got to this point. If you guys let it die i will rejoin NJ and those that want can come too. But hopefully we won't let it come to that.

No matter what thanks for the fun times we've had in TO and the numerous times we've kicked ass.

~Lone_Star
Back to top Go down
http://taoolympians.rpg-guild.org

Tao Olympians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TAO OLYMPIANS :: Clan :: About-
Jump to: